- New Veterinary Research Helps Distinguish Accidents from Abuse The research of Dr. Emily McCobb and 2016 Cummings School graduate Dr. Nina Intarapanich can help in the effort to uncover and address animal abuse.
- Cummings School Commencement 2016 Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University held its 2016 commencement on Sunday, May 22, where graduating students celebrated the milestones they reached this spring with family and friends.
- Drug Abuse and the Family Tree Opioid use in adolescence may affect the health of the next generation and beyond
- Banking Bird Blood Finding a way to safely store avian blood types would save more patients
- Tufts Travel Learn Program: Explore Extraordinary Destinations with Us If you enjoy traveling to and exploring extraordinary destinations, you know how important it is to have a well-planned and executed travel plan. With the Tufts Travel Learn Program, trips are designed by leading travel partners and enriched by expert tour guides, allowing alumni and friends to engage in a fulfilling and educational travel experience that provides a powerful connection to the University.
Above is just a random selection of the amazing stories in the magazine. Visit Cummings Veterinary Magazine website for the latest issue and more.