Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search Open Directory Close Directory
Dog Recovering After Eating 39 Pieces Of Gum
Boston.cbslocal.com A local family brought their dog to Foster Hospital for Small Animals after she accidentally ingested over three dozen pieces of ...
September 26, 2019

Boston.cbslocal.com

A local family brought their dog to Foster Hospital for Small Animals after she accidentally ingested over three dozen pieces of sugar-free gum containing Xylitol. In this story, Dr. Elizabeth Rozanski comments on how xylitol poisoning in dogs is becoming more common and what symptoms can be associated.

Read full article here: https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/26/dog-recovering-eating-39-pieces-of-gum-xylitol/