We have all been there, experienced the sinking feeling that accompanies the moment we realize our beloved family pet ingests a potentially dangerous toxin. Some common toxins include: chocolate, xylitol, (a sugar alternative), human medications, certain plants, rodenticides and antifreeze. You should always seek veterinary care if you suspect your pet has eaten any of these products, read on to learn more about common household dangers.
For many, holidays are a time of cheer, however, for your pet it can be a dangerous time. Here are some tips on keeping your pet safe during this joyous time! Plant dangers: holly, mistletoe and… Read More